DEADLINE: 13 October 2019
This is a last call for proposals. The SCN is seeking to fund a minimum of five local civil society or grassroots organisations between $8,000 and $10,000 USD to carry out projects which support the implementation of the County Action Plans in SCN member or engaged counties (Isiolo, Kwale, Lamu, Mombasa and Nakuru).
The SCN is particularly interested in funding promising and vibrant grassroots organisations who work directly with communities and have existing experience of partnerships with local government officials.The terms of reference are available upon request.
If you would like to submit a proposal, please read the full details here and complete the application form here and the budget template here and send them via email to [email protected] by 5pm on Sunday 13th October 2019. (There is no need to submit any other documents, supplementary attachments will not be reviewed by the evaluation team. Hand written applications will not be accepted).
- Donor Organisation: Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD)
- Eligible Organisations: Civil Society or grassroots organisations registered in Kenya
- Location: Isiolo, Kwale, Lamu, Mombasa or Nakuru
- Budget: $8,000 – $10,000 USD
- Length: 6-9 months
- Start Date: 1st November 2019